HOSTED EXCHANGE 2013
Hosted Exchange is more than just email; it is a powerful collaboration tool. You can manage contacts, calendars, tasks and email at work or on the go.
They are hosted in Australian data centres to ensure data sovereignty and security; our clustered exchange servers are backed up three times daily.
Because it is hosted in the Cloud, you can forget the pain of managing servers and gain the benefits of clustered servers, backups and data security. Hosted Exchange for your business increases staff productivity and drives costs down.
- Mobile Access – using Smartphone or Tablet applications
- Desktop Access – using Outlook
- Web Access – using Outlook Web Application (OWA)
- Control mailbox and Spam Filtering
- Active Sync for mobile devices
- Instant mailbox creation through your own customer interface
- Hosted in Australia
- 24 x 7 Australian support centre
- Calendar sharing
- Mailbox delegation
- Send and receive mail items up to 30MB
- Exchange archiving
- Litigation hold
- Custom retention period
Creating an Account and Mailbox is Simple:
- Change your mail records through your DNS service provider or domain registrar to point at the DataCloud365 Exchange Server.
- Run the autodiscover setup on your Outlook, or create an account on your mobile device.